Women’s self defence Essex Testimonial
“For years I had been meaning to look into self-defence lessons and I just never got around to it. Then our work van, which is parked right under our bedroom window, got broken into and my husband and I chased the culprits off. This was my impetus to go online and finally do something about it.
After researching various martial arts disciplines, I came across the SDF Essex website and knew that was what I needed, reality-based self-defence I booked the induction morning with Richard a couple of days later and was totally blown away, I was hooked.
Richard is an empathetic, knowledgeable and professional teacher. The training sessions have an element of fitness training as well as the technical aspect of learning the moves. Everyone who trains in the classes is at different levels but it makes no difference, we still all learn something new every time we train. Most of all, it is fun as well.
Since starting with SDF Essex, I have found a new lease of life. I am more aware of my surroundings when I go out and am less afraid now, because I better understand the psychology of an attacker and know that I am not helpless; there IS something I can do to defend myself. It is totally empowering and I love it!
Can’t thank you enough Richard Instructor at SDF Essex, you’re the best!”
Main Benefits of Learning Self Defence
- Increased risk awareness.
- Feel more confident, help with fitness.
- Learn an important life skill self defence, it’s better to know and not need than need at not know.
- Build positive relationships, make Friends and have Fun.
- Use for DofE Physical Activity.
Self Defence Theory and Practical Training options
- Half Day Beginners classes in Mountnessing Brentwood and Great Baddow Chelmsford, Essex each month, suitable for adults, families and youths from age 10. https://www.selfdefenceandfitness.com/beginners-self-defence/
- Once completed weekly classes in these areas on a pay as you go basis.
- Group classes 1 off or multi session / course in Essex.
- Schools, Educational organisations, Team Building / Mixed Adults and Youth / Fitness Groups.
- Parent and Child school holiday sessions, in Mountnessing Brentwood Chelmsford and Rayleigh in the Essex school holidays. https://www.selfdefenceandfitness.com/parent-child-self-defence/
- Essex Women’s groups self defence
- Private family sessions.
- Speaking events covering anti bullying and personal safety.
Contact to book a self defence Essex class or find out more
Interested in finding out more or wish to book an individual or group self defence class?
Contact Richard SDF Essex Instructor 07798 628207 or email@example.com