Are you able to defend yourself if attacked or would you freeze?
I hope this never happens, however, would you be able to defend yourself in an attack?
- Learn to avoid Freezing in an attack.
- Bullying and more
Are you looking to learn self defence in Brentwood, Chelmsford and Essex?
- Do you know anyone who would benefit from learning a few self defence and personal safety skills:
- A friend looking to help build their confidence.
- A child in school years 5, 6 or 7 needing some tips on mobile phone safety.
- Youths starting to have a little more independence.
- Duke of Edinburgh Award participant looking for a physical activity?
- If you have been looking to learn self defence in Essex, then this could be just what you are looking for.
- A half day beginners class in Brentwood, Great Baddow Chelmsford, Essex.
Your own Group sessions can run as a 1 off or multi session course in Essex, London, Kent, Suffolk; call me to discuss.
- Group Taster sessions run with a maximum of 15 attendees for practical training, Youths, Women and Mixed Adults sessions.
- Education group – Schools, Colleges and Universities for Pupils, Students, Teachers, Tutors and Staff.
- Team Building activity, Networking, Corporates, Teams, Women’s only Gym, and Employees.
- Hen and Birthday Parties.
Do you have to be fit to attend a class?
- No, what you bring to the table we can work with.
Will I physically be able to complete the moves in the training?
- The techniques are very simple, this system is designed as a self defence programme without the challenges of complicated body positioning, please speak to Richard if you have a concern or to find out more.
How will learning self defence help me to avoid Freezing?
- It can help in many ways, by improving fitness, stamina, confidence and self esteem.
- It’s great fun, you’ll make new friends and you can enjoy the fresh air outside or avoid the elements at indoor classes.
- Sessions cover both theory and practical and provide a system that will help you to defend yourself from a number of attack types including bullying, multiple attackers, knife and rape.
Why do people attend self defence training?
There are many reasons that people attend:
- to learn how to protect themselves and others.
- to develop personal safety techniques, to prepare for going travelling, leaving home or living away.
- Others attend as a team building activity e.g. Women’s groups looking for practical tips, Hen and Birthday parties and many more.
You will always be made to feel welcome, the classes are friendly and not at all uncomfortable or intimidating.
You will receive an intro to personal safety and self defence, both theory and practical techniques, that are very effective and fun.
Self defence classes are relevant for Outdoor, Indoor, Adults and Youths training.
Essex Beginners classes run monthly, training from age 10.
Benefits of attending Self defence training.
- All activities are fun, positive, encouraging and challenging.
- Sessions help build confidence and self esteem, teach a life skill, increase general awareness of surroundings and situations, whilst improving morale and fitness.
- Training sessions include theory of personal safety (including mobile phone safety) & practical techniques such as standing, floor based, knife defence and rape avoidance skills.
I would be interested in speaking with:
Anyone involved with schools and higher education, youth groups, NHS sectors and Corporates who wish to offer staff an activity that is an important life skill.
Additionally … If you own or run a Women’s only Gym / Networking group, Fitness group, Ladies circle or WI, I would be interested to discuss further possibilities to help, either speaking to the group or running an activity.
What to do next
If you would like to find out more for yourself, someone you know or a group consideration, please contact me (Richard) on:
- 07798 628 207
Web site details…
Stay Safe and Thank You for reading.